Wednesday, December 29, 2010

baby kicks

our sweet baby girl is quite the kicker:) i absolutely LOVE feeling her squirm around in my belly.. it is by far the best part of being pregnant! this afternoon, i was lying on my bed with ella kate and i asked her if she wanted to feel the baby move. she put her sweet little hand on my belly and as soon as she did, she felt a very strong kick! the look on her face was priceless!!! she jerked her hand away quickly and i asked her if she wanted to feel it again. she slid off my bed saying, "no thank you, i think i need to go back downstairs now." it was obvious that she was totally freaked out by it:) i assured her, that feeling the baby move is one of the greatest blessings because that means that she is alive and healthy and that she will be here with us so soon. but she was so over it by now, that she sheepishly smiled and kept walking out of my bedroom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment