Thursday, March 15, 2012

i can upload pics again!!!!

well, folks.. i am so excited to say that i can finally upload pics to my blog again! i got my old, old, OLD laptop back from my sister and although it is a piece of poo... it allows me to upload pics and print coupons, so i am very excited!! here are some of the latest pics and stories from the davis fam..

sweet sisters:) miley is picky about her hair nowadays... she either wants "piggies" (pig tails) or a "ballerina bun" (super high ponytail) everyday. ella kate has ALWAYS been picky about her hair and i am afraid that our days with her in hair bows are numbered. she wants straight, plain hair now... no bow, no curls. makes me sad, but i am not giving up on that battle quite yet:) i had some sweetarts in the car the other day and when i picked up the kids from preschool i gave them each a handful. you would have thought it was the greatest thing EVER because all i heard the entire way home was, "thanks for being a sweet momma!! you're the best one ever!!" i guess i should give them candy more often:) melt. my. heart. she. is. precious.my poor kids have been so sweet during my hormonal pregnant meltdowns (that i seem to be having quite often these days). one morning, i lost it on ella kate. i was taking her to school and was so tired of her sour attitude that i snapped. i hollered at her and totally lost my cool. immediately i felt terrible and started crying. i pulled the car over, turned around and with tears streaming down my face i had to ask for her forgiveness. "ella kate, i am SO sorry. momma should never yell at you and respond to you in such an angry way. will you please forgive me?" she (with her tender self) started crying, too. "no, momma. momma's are not supposed to apologize. i should've been sweeter and not been ugly to miley. it's ok.. don't say you're sorry!" uggghhhh.. the worst feeling EVER!! "no, ella kate! momma's make mistakes and we need forgiveness, too!" by then miley chimes in, "it's ok mom, you don't have to cry anymore. we love you berry much!" oh jesus, please help me!! my kids are so precious!! thank you for this awesome opportunity to be their momma!! please help me to be exactly what you have called me to be to them! this handsome little fella is about too sweet for words. he got dressed this particular morning, looked at himself in the mirror and said with a big smile, "whoa! i look JUST like daddy!" he has been picky about his hair lately, too. everyday he wants to wear it spikey "like daddy's hair!" :) he is also the sweetest complimenter (sp??). i cannot even tell you how many times a day/week that he tells his sisters how pretty they are and that he likes their shoes/dress/hair... you name it:) he is a gem!
this sweet thing loves her daddy!! and she loves wearing his hats:)





she also likes to fake sneeze and cough. she will make a sound until you acknowledge her and say bless you. ha! speaking of sneezing, i was on the phone one day when ella kate sneezed. as soon as i hung up, she looked at me and said, "momma, i sneezed a while ago and no one bless you me'd!!":) oh, the drama!
here is one of my cuties on valentines day!and here are my other 3 sweet things...miley passed some gas (go figure.. the kid is a walking whoopy cushion). she said, "excuse me. me and daddy always do's that! we love to toot!!"




can you tell miley has some favorite shoes and socks?? they have since been "lost" and we can't find them anywhere! praise the lord! ha:)cutest little yellow jackets i have ever seen!cutie patootie..





look who has 2 teeth now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment