Thursday, December 29, 2011

merry christmas!

is it just me, or did christmas fly by this year? i didn't take a million pictures this year, because i simply didn't have enough hands. trying to hold adalyn and help her unwrap something, making sure that i can 'ooh and ahh' over everything that the other kids got, trying to open my own presents, as well as video tape the whole madness... left me a little short handed to take the pics that i usually do. but we still had an amazing christmas!! we spent the night with my parents on the eve of christmas eve:) we rented a 15 passenger van for the whole entire family to go and look at christmas lights.. it was a blast!! we got back to mimi and poppa's house, bathed the kids, got them situated with a movie, laid the babies down, then all of the adults played a game called, logos. so fun!! woke up the next morning on christmas eve and all of the kids opened presents!that night we went to nana nan's and papa's house to have another christmas! the kids are spoiled rotten....






all of the cousins:) we came home that night, went to bed and woke up to a very small and very sweet christmas at our house! i am so thankful for my little family! it is moments like these, when the evidence of god's goodness is overwhelming! i am so undeserving, yet the lord sees fit to bless me still!! in the midst of all of my ugliness and sin, he loves me. thank you jesus!! thank you for loving me, and for coming to earth on christmas, to be born in a manger, to live among us and to wipe away the sins of the world. may we never lose sight of what christmas is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment