Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Silly girls

I had the absolute BEST day with Miley yesterday. She was amazingly delightful! The big kids were at school, and the babies were easy, so she and I got to spend some much needed quality time together.


She was very helpful and quick to obey. (We have been working on first time obedience with all of our kids, but it is especially hard for Miley.) We ran to Kroger to grab a few groceries and she was in charge of giving Adalyn and Levi puffs. (Baby snacks) She held onto the stroller perfectly and never once complained about her legs breaking or being too tired to walk one more step. (Again.. This is HUGE for Miley!) Then, we went to the self check out and she scanned all of our groceries. She was so proud of herself. We dropped some brownies off at daddy's work and Mimi's house, then we headed home. She helped watch Levi while I changed Adalyn's poopy diaper and laid her down for a nap. Then, she waited patiently me for me to feed Levi and lay him down, and finally she and I got to make some yummy treats. Chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles. She was in heaven!


Next, we snuggled up in my bed and played a game on the iPad until it was time to get the big kids from school.
While watching Tangled with Miley this morning, she tells me, "momma, rapunzel has the cutest face! I wish you had that cute face."
Last night, Ella Kate asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. (She has asked me this several times before, but never likes my answer.) I told her that I just want to be a mom, and she quickly offered, " well, there is a lady at my school who makes snow cones but she doesn't want to make them anymore so maybe you can get hired to do that! You used to want to be a snow cone maker when you were a little girl.... But, wait... Who would watch the babies?? Maybe, you could just make them here at the house." :) That girl... Always looking out for me! Ha!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment