Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Josiah is 6!!




We celebrated Josiah's 6th birthday this weekend! What a joy he is! My first born boy.. My breath of fresh air.. My smart and independent, handsome, blue eyed little man! I am so thankful for his calm and peaceful presence in the midst of our sometimes loud and chaotic days:) his eagerness to learn and to be challenged is admirable and his love for his family is precious! I pray nothing about his gentle spirit will change, but that God will use him mightily for His kingdom. We love you more than you will ever know, Jos! You will forever be our Bubba 'Siah!






We had a joint pool party for EK and Jos on Saturday. I only took video, and have no other pics besides these from my phone. His actual birthday was Monday. He woke up to find the kitchen decorated with balloons and a birthday sign:) He asked me to make chocolate chip pancakes for his bday breakfast, McDonalds for his lunch and a special date with Daddy to Cracker Barrel (to get more pancakes) for supper. Bill loved having him all to himself. They ran a few errands to spend some of his birthday money and they sent me pictures from every stop. Josiah said that this was his best birthday ever!! (I love an easy-pleaser!!! Sweet boy!)












No comments:

Post a Comment