Thursday, November 4, 2010

when i grow up..

ella kate and josiah had a firefighter and his fire truck come and visit their school the other day. they were super excited and were trying tell me all about it when i picked them up, so i asked them if they wanted to be firefighters when they grew up. josiah smiled and said, "ohhhh! yes ma'am! i'mma be a fire-fire!!" ella kate then told me, "mom.. we have to wait and see what God wants us to be. but.... i really think that He wants me to be a mermaid... yeah... i think i'mma be a mermaid like ariel when i grow up!" the conversation then turned to me. ella kate asked me what i want to be when i grow up. i told her that i was probably just gonna be a mommy and a wife. wrong answer for her. she looked at me with disgust and said, "no, momma! what are you REALLY gonna be???" so i gave in and shared with her my childhood dream of wanting to be a snow cone lady. she liked that idea much better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment