Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Crack, snuggles and toots!

Miley and Adalyn were helping me crack eggs for supper one night. They love to help and I am trying to be more patient and let them:) Miley let out a big sigh while she watched Adalyn do her last egg. She said to her in her best mothering voice, "Adalyn, you are doing a good job, but you got crack ALL IN the bowl..." :)


Adalyn was laying in my bed with me one night talking about disney world. She wants to go SO bad. Then she started talking about all of the animals that we would see.. Pigs, sheep, tigers, snakes... I told her I didn't want to see any snakes because they scare me. She snuggled up close to me and said, "day not scare you.. I'mma stay wiff you!" Melt. My. Heart.


A few months ago, I asked the kids to think of a few words that make them think of daddy. Miley shouts out, "Christmas and toots!!" :)


The kids saw the Elf on the Shelf movie this weekend and have been hoping that one would magically appear... Well, thanks to nana nan, Jingle is here!

Here are 2 Facebook posts that I wanted to remember...







No comments:

Post a Comment