Sunday, December 29, 2013


I was sitting at the table eating lunch with my kids yesterday when they we're asking question after question about Christmas... Mostly presents. I looked at Ella Kate and said, "what if the ONLY thing you got for Christmas this year was only a pair of panties and some socks. That would still be good, right?" Without skipping a beat, she smiled and looked off in space while saying, "sure! I definitely need some more of those!" Sweet girl:) the kids then , proceeded to ask me what I wanted for Christmas. I told them I couldn't think of a single thing that I wanted, but I thought that having some sweet kids for Christmas would be nice:) Miley got extremely excited and shouted, "well, it's a good thing you already have us! Cause WE are your kids and we are the SWEETEST!!"
:)

The car was silent. The kids weren't making a sound. It was dark and everyone was enjoying looking at Christmas lights out of the windows, when out of nowhere from the backseat, Adalyn shouts, "this girl is on FIRE!!" :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment