Friday, January 9, 2015

Funnies :)

Adalyn: "momma, are we gonna get to keep Titus forever? Cause he's SO cute! And can we keep you? Cause you're really sweet! But.... We don't really have to keep Miley.. Cause she's not really sweet to me...."

Ella kate was drawing a Christmas masterpiece when adalyn looked over and said, "oh, you did a great job ella kate! I love how you drawed that whistle-toe!" (Mistletoe) 🌲

Josiah isn't sure what he wants to be when he grows up. He just told me that it was a tie between being a taste tester or working at GameStop.. ‪#‎bigdreamer

I was snuggling Levi as he woke up from his nap. I kissed him and said, "oh, I love you!" He kissed me back, smiled at me and whispered, "I love daddy!"

Adalyn was on her 3rd wardrobe change for the day when Miley told her, "adalyn, that dress isn't going to look good with shorts on." Adalyn smiled and twirled around saying, "what? for real? I look AMAZING!!"

I'm clearly the greatest momma-chef ever. After trying a new Pinterest recipe, I serve all of my kids their perfect little dishes only to see them take a bite and turn their noses up. However, I look at my sweet firstborn who has gobbled up her entire bowl! I smile and ask her if she would like anymore, to which she replied, "ummmm no ma'am. I gagged the whole time I was eating it, but I didn't want to make you cry so I just kept swallowing it down."

Overheard a conversation tonight between a few of my kids...
One of my sweet daughters: "me and mom look just alike. we are both tall and skinny!"
Another one of my sweet daughters: "uhhhh.. Mom's not skinny."

I'm in the front yard with my kids when a lady parks her car at my driveway and walks up to me asking if she can apply at the daycare that I run at my house. I kid you not! The look on her face when I told her that these were all my kids and we homeschool, was priceless!



1 comment: