Monday, September 3, 2012

Bill, Miley, Adalyn, Levi and I all Surprised the big kids and showed up to eat lunch with them at school friday before I headed out of town. Jos was smiley and excited to see us and when I motioned for Ella Kate to come sit by us, she shook her head no and said, "I really just want to sit over there with my friends. and mom??.... Next time, don't come." :( ouch. Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.

Sunday night at church, Ella Kate asked if she could go down front and pray with poppa (my dad, the pastor). Bill told her she could, and I got excited thinking about her sweet desire to pray, and what the Lord could have been laying on her heart. In the car on the way home she was proud to tell me that she went down and prayed with poppa. I asked her how it went and she told me, " well, I went down and told poppa that I wanted to pray, and he asked me what I wanted to pray about and I told him, it doesn't matter! So he prayed for me, and 'Siah, and Miley and Adalyn and Levi, and you and daddy." ha! it made me smile:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Growing up and prayer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment