Sunday, September 6, 2009

a little change of scenery

miley is still a little under the weather and my spirits have been a little down, missing my nonny and all... so bill thought that it would be good to go down to the riverwalk and feed the ducks. the babies had so much fun and i was able to get some cute pics! we told ella kate where we were going, and she jumped up and down so excited! she looked at bill and told him, "one time.. when i was a little girl, yaya took me and 'siah to feed da ducks. and it was sooo fun!" it cracked us up.. she just turned 3 and is already remembering times when she was a little girl:) here are some of the pics!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I remember the river walk!!!! Except I was 9 months pregnant when we went for the 4th of July fireworks and had everyone around me on edge that I was going to go into labor since my due date was only 11 days away!

    We enjoyed taht area so much when we lived there. I loved browsing in all the shops along the way!

    Great pic's. I love the one of you and EK!

    ReplyDelete