Friday, September 4, 2009

so.. i'm taking the plunge!

i have this artsy part of me that i am beginning to let out... i really enjoy sewing and creating stuff for my babies. i have had so many friends and family members encouraging me to try and sell some of my stuff., but i always just thought of it being a hobby. lately i have made some dresses for my girls, hairbow holders and pacifier clips. i also have been trying my hand at making diaper folders.. (smaller than a diaper bag, but still big enough to hold diapers and wipes to stash in your purse..) here are some pics of what i have made for my girls... let me know what you think.. or if you might be interested!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW girl! What a great job! I really love them all...man if Kyle was only a girl :O)
    Dang!

    I really love the one EK is wearing. You really need to keep this up. What a talent. My hubs got me a sewing machine a few years ago and I can barely make a pillow!

    ReplyDelete