Wednesday, January 20, 2010

let's exercise!

this afternoon while i was getting lunch ready, i heard ella kate say to miley and josiah, "ok, guys! let's exercise!" they have a lot of fun playing on my exercise mat, so when i heard her talking to them i knew that she had pulled it out... and when i looked down in the living room, she was already stretching:) EK: " 'siah see if you can do this!"
but as you can see, josiah already needed to take a break:)
next, she lined them up and said, "now, y'all need to follow me, ok?"
"ok baby miley, show me what you got!"

1 comment:

  1. They are so funny. What a good big sister she is being to them. Teaching them all these fun things to play and entertaining them. My brothers and I did the same thing. Helps them to build a strong bond through life. Its great.

    ReplyDelete