Saturday, August 29, 2009

taggie blanket


i felt like sewing tonight, but i didn't know what to create:) so i pulled out all of my sewing stuff and sat at the table ... racking my brain. i opened this huge tupperware container of random fabrics and such that my nonny had given me.. and then got the idea to make a taggie blanket. since miley has been sick this week, she has started loving on a little blanket that used to be ella kate's when she was a baby. (none of my babies have ever had a special blanket/stuffed animal.. no matter how much i have forced them to like one... they like it for a week or so and then move on to something else!!) so i am hoping that this little blanket will be something special for miley. it is already special to me.. almost like having a little piece of my sweet nonny:)

No comments:

Post a Comment